When you flick a light switch in your home or building, turn on your furnace or air conditioner or plug something into an outlet you just expect it to work. Electrical problems can be confusing to solve and very dangerous to mess around with if you don’t know what you are doing. Calling a qualified and licensed electrician is the best option when you’re having an electrical problem with your home or building.
William D. Taylor HVAC and Electrical is a full service electrical contractor located in North Carolina. We specialize in identifying and repairing common electrical problems in both residential and commercial settings. From repairing flickering lights to replacing faulty outlets, service panels, new wiring, electrical troubleshooting and more. Our licensed professional electricians can help you solve your most complex electrical problems.
Electrical Repair Services Contractor in Durham, NC
- Electrical System Troubleshooting
- Lighting System Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Electrical Outlet Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Electrical Outlet Installation
- GFCI Installation
- Dedicated Appliance Circuits Installation
- HVAC Circuits Installation
- Recessed Lighting System Repairs
- Appliance Wiring (in your home)
- Electrical Panel Upgrades and Repairs
- Broken or Faulty Wiring Repair
- Aluminum Wiring Replacement
- Aluminum Wiring Upgrade
- Ceiling Fans Installation
- Ceiling Fans Replacement
- Home And Businesses Electrical System Inspection
The electrical systems in your home or business are complex and dangerous. If something isn’t working correctly don’t try and diagnose it or repair it yourself just give William D. Taylor a call and we’ll be able to quickly send one of our qualified electricians to your location to diagnose and fix your electrical problem.